Seiten

Sonntag, 10. März 2013

With little feet and little toes...

...comes a bundle of joy!

Ein Arbeitskollege meines Freundes wird Vater eines kleinen Jungen und feiert das kommenden Samstag. Mein Freund ist eingeladen und hat mich gefragt, ob ich eine Babykarte mache. 
Natürlich hab ich eine gemacht. ;)
Ich hab ein paar Sachen einfließen lassen, die ich schon länger mal ausprobieren wollte - die runde Form und die Klammern. 
Meinem Freund gefällts und ich hoffe, dem Arbeitskollegen auch! :)
•••
A colleague of my boyfriend will become father of a little boy and is partying it upcoming saturday. My boyfriend is invited and asked me to make a babycard. 
Of course I did. ;)
I tried a few things I wanted to for quite some time - the circle shape and using stapels. 
My boyfriend likes it, I hope the colleague too. :)



stamps: unknown (got from a swap)
coloured with Faber Castell "Albrecht Dürer" watercolour pencils 
card blank: artoz
design paper: Tim Holtz & Echo Park
doilie: stampin' up!
ribbon: Action
flatback pearls: Wild Orchid Crafts (Big one) & T€di
pins: Whiff of Joy



XOXO
Goodie



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen